summer light

summer light
...

domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Close your eyes

I am often scared, but I also believe everyone is. Im scared of the future and what it will bring. Im scared of being myself at times in front of strangers that wont accept me. Im scared of not achieving my goals in life. Im scared of hanging by a thread and not being able to support my dearest friends. But I have found that the way to cope with this feeling that swallows me up into a breathtaking river, where I can not breath is...closing my eyes. Embracing the fear of not surviving it. Feeling it rush through my bones and down my spine. Making the hairs on my neck stand. My eyelids quiver in distress. But I resist the fear. I feel it through my body. I accept it and then I push it away. I push it away in order to make it evaporate. Its finished and I have resisted it successfully.

Close your eyes and let the fear evaporate.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario