summer light

summer light
...

domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Just Breath

When I am angry I feel the fire burning up inside me. Burning to such an extent that my body is full of scars. I am a human flame that can not control its powers. I count from 1 to 10...still nothing. My eyes turn from green to red and backfire at anything that moves. Swet creeps up around my neck and streams down my forehead...still agitated. The hairs on my back stand as I unleash the power of will within me. The best to do in these situations is stay calm. Breath. Never count though, never works. Put yourself in that persons shoes. What do they feel? What are they willing to achieve to be burnt by playing with fire? Never give them what they want. If you do you are the villan...and an idiotic one. If you stand your ground and look as if you are about to devour them from a simple glance...all is fine.

Never loose control of the fire within you. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario