summer light

summer light
...

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

The Dark angel that carried me away

I fell into his arms and felt complete. Nothing worried me anymore. He was an angel that saved me with dark features. He captured my eye while I was traveling far away back to where I lived. His wings were not angelical but dark and strong. He spread them out above my head while his black eyes burnt holes into my memories. Though I had just met this mystic angel he was still able to draw me into his powerful and thirsty existence. His sharp and sinful jaw cut my skin into a splattering gush of translucent blood. The more he pulled me into him the more I felt the urge to never let go. His Jaw scraped my skin deeper and deeper in half. My feather sculptured body broke as effortlessly as the snap of quemical romance between two beings. I was reborn at last into two seperate angels. One that made the angelical creature with black wings carry me as if I was a child, and a second angel that he carried as a lover.

As my blood lay on the lifeless floor I felt complete. I no longer needed my life in my body, as the angelical black creature with a sinful jaw and eyes of fire made me feel more alive then when I was alive. Until I had met him my soul was dead. 

Now that I was dead I breathed for the first time.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario